Family Dentist in Fresno, CA
May 6, 2020
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and health.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and team safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association® (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in different places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will ask you to wear any type of face covering while you are in the common areas of our office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Every appointment made will be considered a confirmation because of the amount of effort and time reserved exclusively for you to take care of your dental needs in a safe environment.
- We are implementing new technology for dental aerosol management and destruction of bacteria and viruses in the office.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (559) 432-2975 or visit our website at myfresnofamilydentist.com for a detailed update in our infection control protocols. We are proud to offer cosmetic, restorative and family dentistry in Fresno, California.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Claudia Trujillo DDS and Team